"It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of geting married." - Matt Barry
Sex is so sweet till the active partner always wants to do new sex-stuff to the other. Sex is unique and
the experience is beautiful at the right time. You may ask, ‘but what’s the right time?’ The right time is in marriage, not out of marriage. It goes with God’s blessings, favor, satisfaction and total happiness. Otherwise, what you will see first and admire outside marriage, is what the devil have given you. For young folks below 18, I strongly recommended that you abstain from sex and all its related concerns including sex magazines, local sex newspapers, pornography videos, or underground sexual activities. To guarantee abstinence, act
as if it were impossible to have sex.
For those who desire to be faithful to one partner until marriage or those already into active sex but want to get out, fellow these ‘TOP 17 SIMPLE SEX WISDOM.’
1. Sex Transmits Deadly Diseases, Live Right: UNAIDS, ‘2008 Report on the Global AIDS Epidemic’ declares, “Since AIDS was first diagnosed in 1981, more than 25 million people have died as a result of the virus. Two million people died from AIDS in the year 2007 alone.” Sometimes, to guarantee faithfulness, act as if it were possible to contact deadly diseases such as AIDS without using condom. A combination of new diseases and reemerging old ones is putting the lives of millions of Africans in serious jeopardy. Research reflects that, “To date, more than 70 percent of the victims of HIV/AIDS worldwide have been Africans.”
2. Stop Having Sex: This one may sound senseless but necessary, the truth is; stop having sex. It will save you the high cost of fear and emotional stress. Durex, ‘The Global Sex Survey 2005’, disclosed, “Throughout the world, approximately 25% of people report having had only one sexual partner. Conversely, 21% of people report having more than 10 sexual partners in their lifetime.” Your body is precious and only you have the power to make the right decision. If your partner wants sex but don’t want to take the responsibility to get marry, he or she is up to wasting your time: dump him or her! British AIDS education slogan declares, “Every time you sleep with a boy you sleep with all his old girlfriends.”
3. Invest In Non-Sexual Friends: Some friend gat negative impact, avoid them completely. Survey shows that, “30% of women over the age of 80 still have sexual intercourse either with their spouse or boyfriends.” This sexual attitude is always influence by a close friend and it never started at age 80 but early, before 18. Friends that can promote your weakness are not worth having. Non-sexual friends are the friends who will help strength your sex weakness and provide wise alternative to make your life better. They will take you where money cannot go and identify with you in the painful moments of your sex life.
4. Write Down Your Dreams: Without a dream you’re like a blind man without sight. You can settle for anything, you become hopeless and worthless. Knowing your dream is the highest form to discouraging sex because dream is more important to life than sex. A youth with a dream can be a blessing to generation but a youth with a premarital sex record is a disgraces and a warning to all.
5. Visualize The Blessing Of Abstinence: What would happen if you had a chance to live a wonderful sex free life? The top more key to abstain from sex is visualizing the sweetness of marriage and setting realistic standard, the key to success is making them come true. Picture the wife or husband you wish to be and work towards it. Imagine how special, valuable and nice you will appear when you ignore the tempting distraction of early sex. There is a power in visualization, for in it, good thought are never wasted.
6. Focus On The Top Most Priority Of Your Life: Even love, the ultimate peak of all human happiness isn’t the top most priority of life. There are more to accomplish in life than sex. Sex is just a portion allotted to us by God for reproduction and sometimes, pleasure. However, sex is not an assurance for achievement. Fellow your heart and take a special moment to ask yourself, ‘do I want to became a Bank manager? Sales personnel? Civil Servant? Designer? Motivational Speaker? Doctor? Engineer? Lawyer? Politician? Or ‘what brings me the greatest satisfaction in life without struggle?’
7. Don’t Panic But Let Go: If early sex was good for you, why feel ashamed, worthless, worried and empty? It’s time to let go of the past and start a new life leading to great happiness. Start by forgiving yourself and accepting the conditions that comes with the decision for a new change. Sex is a few minute pleasure accredited to nothing and the biggest zero of all time. You are so beautiful, unique and intelligent. Don’t panic about the scars but just let go. May be you’ll discover that there are more aspiration to achieve than regretting over yesterday’s mistakes.
8. Find A Compelling Reason To Act: Sexual intercourse is so popular because it deals with two individual feelings of different sex [male and female]. It combines the maximum pleasure with the maximum of intimacy. It has the power to combine souls and enchain partners who are addicted to active early sex. Therefore, it is your responsibility to find persuasive reason to step out of it. Create possible means to escape or live cripple. If you know you really want to have sexual intercourse with a guy or a lady you’ve find attractive, try and resist the temptation.
9. Sex Is A Golden Gift To A Life Time Partner: Frank Harris said, “Sex is the gateway to life.” Your body is for a particular person not for experiment with more than one boy or girl. Unfortunately, before young people realized this simple fact, they’ve had countless experience of having sexual intercourse with more than at least 3 persons at age 20. It’s so funny that our parents want us to reserve or virginity until marriage because their sexual history is far worse.
10. Separate Sex From LUCK: Some people feel lucky when they have sexual intercourse before marriage. Sex is never related to luck. It is said that luck is Labor Under Correct Knowledge. In fact, until you can come to understand and have the right knowledge about sex, your expectation of guilt, self-pity, or emotional shock will always increase. It’s wise to be careful and put effort to get information that matters to your sexual life, especially at a young age. Anyone might take advantage of your ignorance and drag your emotion into a filthy or messy sex life.
11. You Are Not A Chance Sex Product: You are destined for greatness! Premarital sex is one of the most dangerous activities an unmarried person can engage in. “As enjoyable and harmless it appears, it can redefine your destiny,” declare Bola Olu-Jordan, “many times to the negative. If you have engaged in sex with about ten or more different people, you are under their yoked together with them and you are under the influence of their will, emotions, curses, blessings, control, etc.”
12. Value Sex: Anything valued attracts respect. When you have sexual intercourse when unmarried, you are breaking the law of God union. God made sex for one people and any two people (unmarried) have sexual intercourse together, they automatically become one flesh in God’s sight. It is unfortunate that your record of sexual intercourse have exceeded two persons. You’ve got what I choose to term as ‘Soul disintegration.’ This is very dangerous and will affect your marriage if not deliberately break loose from such past relationships through deliverance prayers. Until you can value sex, you will never retrieve part of your soul disintegrated into all the people you’ve had sexual course with.
13. Give Sex Up To Go Up: Do you sometimes feel that your sense of power has diminished? You feel shame, dishonor, categorized by fear. The best option is to let go. Let go of your past sex life and start working towards a bright future. What do you want, happiness or sadness? Listen; there is more happiness to life than sex. Never enter today’s life with yesterday’s sexual grief. Allow the night of sex to carry the death shame. Start from where you are now, bounces on your feet, open your heart to accept the beauty of life and achieve the dreams you have long dreamed. In the end, you’ll appreciate your life not for all of the past failures but the new achievements.
14. Read About Sex: I think your problem is: you read the wrong sex materials, such as pornography and other fleshly junk. So your mind goes to work and demand what you’ve feed it with. As the disease starts to kill your happiness, you get on the outlook for solutions. Get knowledge by reading good books about sex, relationship and marriage. There are hundreds, if not thousands of books written just for you. I love to communicate with ancient people, if I’m not busy then I reading.
15. Get Busy Or Live Nasty: Bible declares, “An idol mind is a workshop for the devil.” Make your life production by working productive. The best way to get sex off your mind is to build an atmosphere of work that brings virtuous benefit. If not you will remain horrible, bad or nasty in the eyes of yourself. It’s simple; he won’t marry you if he always has sexual intercourse with you. It’s time to learn how to say, ‘NO.’ Even if she’s so beautiful to resist, tell her how wonderful sex would be in marriage.
16. It Is Not Too Late To Be Right: My guru, John Mason advised, “Never let yesterday use up too much of today. Yesterday ended last night. So today it is more valuable to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret. Regret looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up.”
It is never late to live right. It starts with a decision and end with a positive change. A change that can restore all the emotional losses and introduce a life full of happiness. If you don’t know how to make a good decision and stick to it, I recommend that you take a decision management course. Age does not matter, location should not either. You can start from anywhere and become the real man or woman you’ve long dream to be.
17. Cherish Your Body And Your Sex Organ: Sex is not a guarantee for marriage. You are not permitted to put your penis into any vagina or accept any dick into your vagina before marriage. If you don’t cherish your body and your sex organ, nobody will respect you either. Your body is your treasure, wealth or diamond wagon; don’t allow anyone take advantage of your life. Dress well, appear nice and live healthy; if you would create the confidence you need to excel.