Friday, September 25, 2009

If You Knew That Success Demands Your Potential, What Will You Do?


“There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he can do.”
— Henry Ford

Recently I saw written on a wall, “If I knew I had the potential to cross unlimited boundaries, ‘I am a billionaire!’ Don’t live a life of regret. When we center our attention on our potential instead of unnecessary boundaries, we will help make ourselves blessings to the world. Charles M. Schwab remarked, “When a man has put a limit on what he will do, he has put a limit on what he can do.”

Let me pose this question for you: If you knew that success demands your potential, what will you do? Stop wasting what you can be and improve the potential within you that will reflect your future. Nothing good about your future lies outside your potential—develop yourself. Don’t ask, “What if it’s not working?” Ask instead, “What if it’s working?”

Having great control of your dreams and desires is a way of unlocking your potential to become better. But, keep in mind, attempting to ignore what is within you can cause you a great harm. Keep telling yourself, ‘I’m great.’ “Everyone has inside himself a piece of good news! The news is that you really don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is” [Anne Frank]!

Potential germinates your passion and desire to progress. It cause every thing within you to come to reality and develop not only your talents, but, it create whatever you want to be and give you the energy to do whatever you intend to do.

Proverbs says, “Nothing’s impossible for those who have to do it.” What sometimes motivates me is that, ‘there is nothing I am going to accomplish without me realizing that I had the potential to achieve it.’ It is very important to understand that we have so mush more potential than where they are right now!

I agreed with Roger Williams, “The greatest crime in the world is not developing your potential. When you do what you do best, you are helping not only yourself, but the world.” The less you concentrate on helping yourself, the more you will develop your potential.

Thanks for Reading and may God increase you and bless your day!

Please feel free to talk to me, send your questions or comments. I'll be glad' to always respond.
josephmdjohnsonsr@gmail.com

No comments:

Contributors