Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bethel Youth Ghana with Joeforlove

I love what Norman Vincent Peale mused when he said, "If you paint in your mind a picture of bright and happy expectations, you put yourself into a condition conducive to your goal." Our goal cannot be achieved without the pictures of our friends. Though many of the faces in the below pictures are far away from me right now, the youthful moments and constant relationship we've shared still live deep in my heart.

However, to all Bethel youth that are now in Liberia, U.S.A. and other part of our world, please let us not forget the to relate and network with one another. Whenever, I take a look at these pictures, I shout with praise to God for connecting me to great people like you all. What would the world be with out the Bethel youth of Buduburam Refugee Settlement - Ghana? I'll advise us all to Hold a picture of one another very far in our hearts and our minds, so that we won't forget the moment we have shared and the once will should shared when we have an opportunity to do so!


When we meet, we meet at the TOP!








No comments:

Contributors