Samuel Smiles said, "Men who are resolved to find a way for themselves will always find opportunities enough; and if they do not find them, they will make them."
Success is real. never be scare to death to try something: Start a business, ask someone for a date, start a family, get married, invest in stocks and real estate, volunteer for worthy course. Success is a favorable outcome that reflect the attainment of your goal or aim. It is about starting at where you are and going for the opportunities that are more than your abilities.
In 'Titan,' Ron Chernow reflected, "John D. Rockefeller, business tycoon extraordinaries, would always tell the owners of refineries he bought out that they could have either stand and oil stock or cash for their business interest. He urged them to take stock, telling them it would be far more valuable then cash in the long run. And Mr. Rockefeler practiced what he preached. Any time one of his subordinates wanted to sell, he would buy it himself. Rockefeller had great confidence and, as a result, became the richest man in the world."
Stop playing games with your success. The below Action Steps are Source of energy to brighten up your success life:
1. Identify What you have: It is impossible to attain success without a clear purpose. Deep in you are great potentials which defines your entire life. The number one risk in lie is to expose your entire life without identifying what you have. Many people always expressed hopelessness, "I'm struggling to become something because I feel almost like a looser." Another, "What an I good at? All I know how to do is to try!"
You were made to have a meaning. It is how you use what you have [your potential] plus your energy to develop the gift (s), talents, opportunities and resources that often qualify you for success. Unfortunately, people want to become successful without knowing what they have to offer. This simplifies our lives; 'What do you want to do?' It is about studying a map before attempting to travel to an unknown area. Life has no significance or hope without your ability to develop what you have.
2. Value what you have: I've come to reason with people who usually set polices. They really want to protect what often create growth to their lives and business. What you value you respect. What you respect has the ability to produce more and more for you. Successful people don't price their talents cheap or less. They always value their potential and ability to increase their success.
If Mr. Rockefeller did not have place a high value on stock than cash --he could not have been well known to be a Business tycoon extraordinaries.
3. Practice What you say: The act of Mr. Rockefeller 'practiced what he preached,' contributed largely to his success. If you really need success, your words must be consistent with your deeds. What you say must never contradict your character or actions.
"Confession brings passion," declares proverbs. I believe words are meant to furnish and promote our believes. People who are hungry for success must speak positive things about their destiny. It is impossible to say evil of your present and achieve a good future --success cannot work that way.
4. Have Great Confidence in your Future: "Rockefeller had great confidence in the future of his company, as a result, he became the richest man in the world." have boldness enough to risk your entire life towards success.
having confidence put you in a unique position to scare away fears. With confidence, you have the true believe in your future and the antivirus to delete fear from your entire life. Only successful people can create the possible means to use great boldness to attain a better future. "Roger Staubach marked, "Confidence doesn't come out of nowhere. It's a result of something...hours and days and weeks and years of constant works and dedication."
5. Add Hard work and Persistence: hard work and persistence are tools that attract success. Your efforts and desire to push through towards your dreams and goal will often introduce you to success. Keep doing what you can do to get what you want.
John Mason, a father I really love advise me: "Once you're moving you can keep moving. Dis Michael Jordan stop shooting after making his first basket? Or did Max Lucado quit writing after his first best seller? Success people know that each victory buys an admission ticket to a more challenges opportunities. The more you can do, the more you can do."
What you're continuing to do with my five Action Steps to SUCCESS is a better yardstick that can make you a man or woman of Success! Apply and wait for a great RESULT.
Joseph M D Johnson
Liberian youth Living in Ghana -Buduburam Email: email@example.com